With the right advice,
Your future is brighter than you think
The Massachusetts law firm of Mayer, Antonellis, Jachowicz & Haranas, LLP represents businesses, individuals, banking institutions and others in a wide variety of legal matters.
Our attorneys recognize that clients can face a variety of legal issues over the course of many years. We strive to build lasting relationships of trust and confidence that make our clients comfortable with the many legal services we provide. Our experienced Massachusetts lawyers possess both the legal acumen and the personal skills needed to forge long-lasting and satisfying business relationships with our clients.
How may we help you?
We focus on legal matters involving Business Law, Divorce, Family Law and Real Estate Law:
Get the answers you need.
Contact us now to schedule your consultation
and get advice on the next steps in your legal process.
With law offices in Framingham, Massachusetts and Milford, Massachusetts, our business lawyers, divorce lawyers, employment lawyers and real estate lawyers provide legal services to individuals, families and businesses throughout the Greater Boston metro west and Worcester County region including Ashland, Dedham, Framingham, Franklin, Hopkinton, Maynard, Marlborough, Milford, Natick, Needham, Newton, Shrewsbury, Sudbury, Waltham, and Worcester, Massachusetts.
- We’re getting divorced and grandparents want visitation too.
- I’d like to buy a house. Can I get additional support from my ex?
- We were divorcing amicably but now his lawyer is stating negative things about me.
- When we divorce, will I be liable for half of my ex-wife’s recent school loan?
Recent Legal Articles
- How Important is the Landlord’s Notice to Quit in Massachusetts? When a Landlord decides to begin the process of an eviction the first formal step is to issue a written ...
- Section 8 Rental Assistance Terminations Housing Authorities and other agencies issue rental assistance vouchers which tenants use to rent market rate apartments. The subsidy ...
- Landlords Could Be Liable For Tenants Criminal Acts A recent case is a reminder that as a result tragic accident in a rental property, a Landlord could be ...
- Section 8 Case in Massachusetts Tenant being evicted for not paying her share of the rent blamed Section 8 for not recalculating her share. Tenant ...